Friday, December 30, 2005

Whats your childhood ambition?

I suddenly thought of this question, and I realised that up to now, 26 yrs on, i still do not have a clue as in what i really want to be.

I remembered back in primary school, we always had to write or talk about what you wanna be when you grow up. My friends would be listing their ambitions, from doctors/nurses because they wanna help people, to soldiers etc because they wanna protect the country yadda yadda. I'll just be listening as they go down the line and probably just steal someone's idea when it is my turn to answer.(yes, i was that devious already as a kid)

Since young, I had always known the vaule of money as the family wasnt very well off back then. So there were never any idealistic ambitions to save the world or volunteer services for free. I was a pragamatic kid. Still am. Money is still most realistically the number one factor that will affect my career decision. No job is too lowly to do, as long as the pay makes up for it. Look at some of the part time jobs I've held since the age of 14.

- KFC (1st real job)
- Waiter
- Road Sweeper/Cleaner
- MLM
- Factory worker
- Packers
- Movers
- Warehouse assistant
- Retailer
- Door-to-door sales
- Bartender
- Cashier
- Network assistant
- Solutions provider
- Web Designer
- PR manager
- Pub owner(current)

That looks quite a list doesnt it? To tell the truth, none of them really interests me, its all about the money. So whats my next move? Graduation's in another 6 mths, I wanna try something else that I've not done before. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home