Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why?

- Why is everything I do nowadays is wrong?

- Why is it that the same thing, when done by someone else is deem nice and sweet, but when I am the one doing it, it is expected of me?

- Why is it so difficult to show some appreciation for the things I do?

- Why do you always like to compare?

- Why can't you just accept and love me like the way you did when we first met?

- Why do I feel that we are drifting further and further apart? Are we really so comfortable with each other that we don't even bother to talk anymore cos we expect each other to understand what we want or think?

- Why is it that I feel that you are no longer putting in any effort in this relation?

- Why is it that despite all these, I never once thought of ending this relation....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home