Thursday, October 12, 2006

Numerology

I always hated numbers and I never believed much in horoscopes etc, but this have got to be one of the closest that I would ever come to acknowledging one. You should probably try it out for yourself. I just tried the life path and it seems freakingly close. More on it here

Just for the record, I'm Path 8 and SHE is Path 5, and this is what I got.

5 and 8: This is a relationship between two individuals who don't always follow the rules, and they might find themselves locking horns on the rules of a relationship. The 8 is used to being the boss and dominating most situations. The 5 seeks freedom from any restraints. The 8 is focused on success, particularly in a financial sense, and the 5 doesn't even want to think about money. It will take careful planning and compromise to make this relationship work.

Freakishly accurate down to the very last word.

Would want to try out more of the stuff on the site, but I freaking hate numbers and there's like no automated calculator program or something and everything had to be done by hand, and I seriously had enough of calculations for the week. Someone go write a program/script for automated calculations please... haha..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home