Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mess

In typical fashion, just when I want to leave for a undefined period and not do or think about anything here in Singapore, things came flying in left right and center.

1. RT deferment is rejected. ie I either come back on time for phase 2 or I get charged and/or repeat the whole cycle from phase 1 again.

2. Job offer on the line, requesting that I start work within the next week.

3. Exam results suddenly due to be out tonight. Not sure how it will affect my trip, its either a high or low.

4. It starts raining non-stop both here and aboard. I checked the weather forecast for my destination and the next 5 days are predicted to be rain with thunder and lightning....

What else can go wrong? Well, I could probably fail my exams, miss my flight, can't get a flight back, repeat my RT cycle, get charged by unit, or perhaps simply get mugged there or killed in a terrorist attack. Whatever. Just bring it on. Lets see how much more misery you can dish out. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home