Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Coup in Thailand

Received a call early this morning from a friend of mine that didn't know I was back in Singapore. Spoken briefly on msn before my trip and somehow she got Cambodia and Thailand mixed up. Think somebody needs to brush up on their geography.. hehe

Thailand situation update

Personally, I would have loved to be there. I mean, what are the chances you will ever see something like that ever happening in your lifetime, considering the fact that we live in Singapore? Probably when a 'freak results' occur and the military have to step in(refer to last post), which I doubt will happen any time in my lifetime.

Maybe people will say that we do not know how blessed we are living in such a peaceful country blah blah blah... I get that. But I would also like to have some excitment and unpredictablity in my life for a change. Would you really want to just go through the same routine life till the end of times?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home