Friday, February 24, 2006

Gone for good? Good riddance!

She's shutting down her blog she says. Is it just me or does anyone really believe that he/she'll be gone for good?

I read xiaxue's blog every now and then. Less nowadays. For an alternative view, I tend to check out xialanxue too whenever I do visit xx, just for the fun of it. My impression of both are,

for xx, she is crude, disillusioned, and in your face, but at least she is funny, honest, and provides entertaining posts every so often.

for xlx, I honestly find that she is not so much of a writer, but someone who I can best described as an attention seeker. Reading her posts sometimes, especially those that are non-xx related, are suprisingly bland, and I would hardly think she could reach the level of 'popularity' if it had not been the fact that there are so many people who couldn't stand xx. People just wish to find an agreeing voice, no matter whether what they say make sense or not.

I'm seriously put off by xlx recent antics regarding the nyp tammy incident. She was once again riding on others to raise her own popularity, and when the tide turned, tried to be every the nice guy, portraying herself as some righteous crusader, going around forums and invading other people's blog, telling people what to do... what a fakeo.

However, I seriously find it hard to believe that xlx will be gone for good. She is too much of a publicity whore. Her claim that she might turn to blogging in another name, I'm willing to bet that no one would even bother to read her mediocore posts. She will then turn back to doing what she does best in order to get the attention she craves... riding on others popularity... trust me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home