Saturday, March 18, 2006

random rants - guys, woman, sex

A female friend was lamenting to me the other day about how guys only have sex on their mind. Not true, i told her. There always also football and cars. :)

But honestly, I remember reading a study somewhere, sometime, that guys think about sex and average of once maybe every 60 seconds or so. I think that's a generous estimate. Most guys I know are much more hornier than that. Me included.

I get fustrated when I get no sex sometimes. Its worse when you are attached, and is like having a cold war with your girlfriend. You want it, but you know you are not going to get it from her, yet you know its morally incorrect to cheat on her, and the worse thing is you hate masturbating. That basically sums up the situation I'm in right now, which, if you think about it, is really sad... :(

People often equate having a partner to having regular bionking sessions. That is the biggest misconception of the century, at least for me. I used to club alot. By alot, I mean a minimum of 3 times a week, wed, fri and sat are confirm dates, while I'll squeeze in another couple more days if schedule permits. I'm not trying to brag here, but 90% of the time, I do not go home alone. I'm not exactly into ONS, in fact, most relations I had lasts way more than a night, its like I have a number of what others usually called 'fuck buddy'. They are really my friends, and we go way back, without any sexual beginnings. Alcohol is usually the culprit, and I guess deep down, no one really wants to be lonely....

Anyway, the point is, after I got to know my girl, I stopped fucking any one of them anymore. In fact, I don't even club much anymore. Its not easy resisting temptations, I can atest to that... I run a pub and you get hit on pretty much somedays by both your customers and sometimes your own staff. I have guys coming up to me and telling me how much they envy me, but honestly, it feels even worse when the food is at your mouth, but you are resisting from taking it. Sometimes I wonder is they are just being a tease as they know I remain pretty much faithful to my gal.To my gal, she probably doesn't see all these stuff that I'm actually 'not doing', rather, I'm judged by what I actually do, which honestly, is not alot. I'm not a romantic by any means, so you won't be getting any flowers or praises regularly. I'm not that rich so it means theres no expensive gifts every other day. What I do is I stand by you faithfully, always there for you when you need me. But this kind of things are intangible. You can't see it, so you don't weigh it. You only see what I do not do...

Anyway, that was a major digression. -_______-"

As I was saying, there's no doubt guys are horny all the time. We want sex, its the way nature made us. But then again, why did nature play such a cruel joke and made guys perpetually horny while making woman seemingly able to go without sex? I remember there was this movie about this guy trying to abstain from sex for a month or something for lent, and you can see and laugh at him as he goes cold turkey. Yes, it is a gross exaggeration, but you would believe it(mildly). What if the lead was a woman? you would think its ridiculous wouldn't you?


Anyway, I'm starting to blabble and not making sense... Should just go to bed... with no sex again today... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home