Sunday, April 30, 2006

Soccer fever

Damn, my world cup channel has not been activated yet, a couple more days and i'll missed the early bird price... stupid starhub better get it sorted out...

Mind numbing couple of days while preparing hard for my final exams, and trying to keep up with all the election news and stuff. Took some time out last nite to catch my favorite newcastle team in action, despite not winning, they effectively dumped another team out of the EPL in consecutive weeks. Pity about slumberland though, it would have been so much sweeter if they could have just held on for another week so that we can send them down to where they belong :P I love to see teams getting relegated, more so than seeing a team winning the championship, yet more often then not, I like to support the underdog... I'm such a sadistic contradicting sucker... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home