Saturday, May 20, 2006

Change of address

Taking a break from mugging.... phew...

Didn't know that blogger allows you to change your address like that without having to create a whole new blog. Pretty cool I must say. But then the old address is just gone with no redirection to this new address. Doesn't really matter though, no one reads this shit anyway. :P

Following THAT maths paper, the rest of the papers so far had been ok. Undergone a scare though when I reached the exam hall and realised that I had forgotten to bring my calculator for my stats paper! My heart almost jumped out of my mouth right there and then! To make things worse, the paper was held at the Singapore Expo and not in school so I can't just go up to some random strangers and attempt to borrow from them, the people there are all going for the same paper and I dun think anyone is crazy enough to bring a spare calculator(although I know thats what my sis used to do, but then, she's a freak) and there are no bookshops or whatever there that was open at 9am in the morning. I seriously contemplated going to the nearest housing estates to knock on doors to see if anyone had a calculator that I could borrow, that was how desperate I was. Luckily, I remembered seeing a 7-11 there when I went the pick up my gal the other day and I thought I should try my luck there, even if they sell a simple non-scientific calculator that allowed me to do normal calculations would be better than nothing. Unfortunately, they dun. Luckily, when I asked the staff there whether they have any idea where I can get a calculator urgently as my exam is starting in like 10 mins time, one of them whipped out one and offered it to me! There are kind people in singapore after all!! I was so relieved. Even though the calculator couldn't perform certain functions that was required, it probably saved me from another disaster like THAT maths paper. At least I'm sure I'll pass this paper, though if I had my calculator along, I could probably be confident of scoring at least a B, but hey, I'm not complaining! It could have been so much worse!

The Software Engineering paper was a breeze. I was worried that I might not have enough materials to bullshit my way through the 3 hr paper, but I ended up writing the most I ever did in an exam, and still managed to finish the paper with time to spare. Now thats something new~! 2 more papers to go till freedom!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home