Monday, June 05, 2006

绝对Super Band

I had sworn off the show for weeks since all the rock bands are voted out one by one, with lame boybands making up the majority of the remaining losers contenders. Decided to give it another hr of my time again tonite, since after exams, I have loads of time on hand :P

One of the 1st thing I noticed, is that this lame-poser-can't-sing-for-nuts group called 夏日风 is still in the show! What the hell... they're really one of the reasons I stayed away from the show, and after so long they are still there siah... terrible...

迷路兵 is still around, as is J3 and lucify who can ask least sing or perform. Music-wise I think these are easily the top 3. Maybe I'm bais, but when you mention the word 'band', I would expect them to at least play some instruments, though Juz-B gets away with it, rather like the lame Brods that treats it like a karaoke session or something.

Really hard to keep the faith in local productions when this is all they can come up with. I really try to support local music as much as I can and we had some great bands like humpback oaks and concave scream, but its clear that the main focus is to earn your sms money rather than really give you a great music or programme. Looking forward to the start of Rockstar Supernova on star world instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home