Sunday, June 11, 2006

World Cup Marathon

I had initially intended to catch EVERY single match of the world cup, something that I had never been able to do due to work or study commitment. Unfortunately, I failed to do so on the very first day where I missed the Poland v Ecuador match due to the stupid ippt this morning. Waiting for the 3rd match of day 2 now, and not a bit tired despite only sleeping 4 hrs last night, but have to admit I almost fell asleep during the England v Paraguay match, it was THAT boring. After the Sweden & Trinidad & Tobago though, despite it being goal-less, had me on the edge of the seat for the entire 90 mins. Now thats football!

Think I'll have to miss a match or two tomorrow too as my gal will be looking to celebrate my bday with me, and I gotta spend some time with her too lah, else really become soccer 'widow' liao, keke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home