Monday, August 28, 2006

28 Aug 06

I don't know how to handle this. Or how I will get up from this. How I am going to move on. I'm seriously hurt big time.

My heart had never hurt as much as it did now. I wished this is all a bad dream that I can wake up of. In fact, my entire life had been much of a bad dream that I wanna wake up from. But this is no dream. My life really sux.

I don't know where I should go from here. Should I accept it and try to move on amidst the pain? Or should I still believe that things can still be salvaged?

I can't really bring myself to do anything at the moment. Really stuck in limbo. Can't motivate myself to go apply for jobs, attend interviews or do anything.. Can't bring myself to put on a fake smile and talk about my future when I don't even know where I stand right now.

I think maybe I should leave this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home