Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Facing the truth

I went to our, or rather, her favourite spot today. I don't know why I did it, I just seem to drive myself there without really thinking. And I just sat there, for hours and hours, thinking, waiting, hoping.

Thinking of all the times we spent together, remembering all those wonderful memories.

Waiting, as if I half expected her to show up.

Hoping against all odds that she does show up, and at least we can have a proper talk face to face. To let me have a chance to salvage this relationship that I hold so dear.

Guess I was being naive again. She has already made it pretty clear. There is nothing to think about anymore for her part, so why would she be here.....??

That was the place where we started, I thought it would be a fitting ending place. I was thinking to myself, if fate was to allow me this one last throw of the dice, it would probably meant I would still have a fighting chance. Perhaps, this is fate's way of telling me no. Maybe I should really just let it go.

Face the fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home