Thursday, July 06, 2006

RockStar Supernova

I did something that I never did in my entire life. I voted for a reality program!! Then again, the vote was online and doesn't cost me a cent so I though why not :P Plus, I really enjoyed the show, much more than any sillypore idol or super(boy)band and these guys(and gals) are really a class act. Even the lousiest performance are not half bad.

Maybe I'm just being biased cos I'm a huge rock fan. But this is simply the show that oozes attitude. What other show can you see the judges sitting with their legs up on the seats, tattoos and piercings galore from contestants to crowd to judges? Its just freaking cool. Check it out yourself.

Oh yah, and I voted for Dilana, check out her take on the Nirvana's classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home