Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Down on my luck

I can't understand what is wrong with me recently, totally down on my luck. Losing yet another match due to a penatly, only this time it is in the last second of injury time. Thought I've seen the last of the boring, cheating, unsporting Italians, apparently they somehow survived... assholes have all the luck, no wonder I'm down on mine.

After 3 doctors, over $100 in medical bills, I AM STILL NOT CURED OF A STUPID COUGH! Not only that, I now have to suffer from rashes all over my body which is somehow still breaking out like nobody's business despite me stopping the antibotics for at least 3-4 days already and they are supposed to go away!! Made me missed my 2nd interview again as there is no way I can move around with these freaking itchy rashes around town, not to mention that I am actually having rashes on the SOLE OF MY FEET! Wtf is this... I can't even walk properly now!! I'm going to burn down the fucking clinic of the quack doctors!!!! arghhh.....!!!!! #!$%$#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home