Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wishful thinking

I was hoping you would call/sms, or at least care abit about me, and this relationship.

Why am I always the one that have to make the first move everytime, no matter who is in the wrong?

Then again, you are never wrong are you? Its always me... yes... always me...

But I'm taking a stand this time.

I WILL NOT make the first move.

You have taken it for granted that I'll always be the one to take the step.

I SHALL NOT.

If you do not treasure the relation, maybe its time I stop caring too.

I'm just too tired.
Of all the nonsense
Of all the attitude
Of all the princess behavior
Of trying to satisfy all your whims
and of you not bothering about mine

I can't go on doing this on my own. I need help.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 16, 2006 12:24:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Tears*

You know, this kind of shit happened to me in a previous crush. Two words: Too much!

Take care dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home