Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Its time

I have been re-visiting alot of places that we've been to before. Every place evokes a different memory. This is bad. I keep harping on the past, how can I ever move on? Yet I can't help having this nagging feeling that there is no closure, you just simply choose to disappear and walk out of me, without giving me a reason at all. I can't move on if I cannot get closure from the issue, but I really doubt I can ever get it from someone that refuses to face the problem.

To make things easier for us both, maybe I shall disappear too. I'll be leaving singapore within the next 48 hrs. You can stop hiding and relax. Take some time off. Talk to your friends. Do your shopping. Think about stuff. If you still have anything to say to me, I'm willing to listen. But if you think that you still cannot face me, or have nothing to say, I shall not force you any further.

Have a nice life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home